English Pattern with sewing instructions
I wanted to make my daughter just as happy and sewed a Ride-on horse for her. It’s a lovely friend to play with, to ride on and to cuddle all day long. I hope you have at least as much fun sewing as I did!
• Stepp by stepp photos on 23 pages
• even beginners will be able sewing it
• detailed sewing instruction
• detailed pattern
• measuerments in cm and inch
• The pattern includes seam allowance.
• Language: english.
• Digital file for download.
• Two files: pattern and sewing instruction.
€ 5,90Download at makerist Download at etsy
- Step by step photo instructions
Height 58 cm (22.8 inch), Length: 75 cm (29.5 inch), Width: 28 cm (11 inch)
- 110 x 122 cm (43.5 x 48 inch) heavy cotton/ canvas, material for body
- 30 x 75 cm (12 x 30 inch) cotton, material for saddle 1
- 12 x 45 cm (5 x 18 inch) cotton, material for saddle 2
- 15 x 25 cm (6 x 10 inch) cotton, material for ear
- Felt pieces for eyes and nostrils
- Piece of (iron-on) volume fleece HH 630
- Vliesofix/Bondaweb (optional for appliques)
- Thread in complementary colors
- 2.5 kg (5.5 pound) batting
- 5 cm (2 inch) elastic band
- Jersey-yarn for mane: approx. 45 pieces, 40 cm long
- Jersey-yarn for tail: approx. 12 pieces, 60 cm long
- or an old T-shirt
- or imitation fur
- fabric matching threat
- marking pen or chalk
- fabric shears
- zigzag shears
- sewing needle
- sewing machine
Before you begin, print out your pattern pieces. Print without scaling up or down (‚actual size‘ or 100%). If the test square on the first page of the pattern prints out at exactly 5 by 5cm, you know that your printer settings are correct.
Cut out the pieces and tape the pattern tiles together where indicated.