Halloween Bag „Trick or Treat“ – Pattern with sewing instructions
With this handmade Halloween Bag you will not only make your kid super happy but also challenge your neighbors.
‚Trick-or-Treat‘! Who dares to feed this scary fella?
Halloween is just around the corner! The kids can‘t wait put on their scary costumes and go trick-or-treating!
€ 4,90download at Makerist download at etsy (Partnerlink)
- Step by step photo instructions
- Finish Size 44 cm (17,3 inch) x 30 cm (11,8 inch) without handle
- skill level = beginner
- Be creative! Design eyes and mouth to your liking.
- Choose between two handle-options. Use snaps for View A or crochet a chain with textile yarn for View B
- 55 x 65 cm (22 x 26 inch) medium or heavy cotton – outer fabric, body
- 35 x 35 cm 14 x 14 inch) light or medium cotton – lining, red
- 35 x 35 cm (14 x 14 inch) light or medium cotton – lining, neutral
- 6 x 6 cm Filz (3 x 3 inch) black felt – eyes
scraps of white felt – teeth (optional)
- 330 cm (130 inch) textile yarn;
- snap fastener (Kam Snaps)
- cotton batting
- fabric matching threat
- marking pen or chalk
- fabric shears
- zigzag shears
- sewing needle
- sewing machine